Messages from list : cormas@cirad.fr

Choose a topic among the following archives :

Re: CorMAC

Subject: Re: CorMAC
From: Pierre (bommel@cirad.fr)
Date: Sat Dec 02 2006 - 03:10:24 CET

Ola Paul,
Yes it seems that your settings are not correct. It should be something like : /Applications/VW7.4/
From the download page of Cormas (http://cormas.cirad.fr/fr/outil/outtele.htm), you will find information about the way to install Cormas on Mac OSX :
    http://cormas.cirad.fr/fr/outil/fullInstalMAC.htm   or
    http://cormas.cirad.fr/en/outil/fullInstalMAC.htm
Normally, (except for  the "internationalization" that does not work, for strange reasons ?), every thing should work.
Até mais,
    Pierre

Paul Caplat a écrit :
Dear Cormas list members,
I wonder how many of you are running Cormas on Mac. As mentioned in a previous message, the version I have has weird settings which produce decompiled code everywhere, slowing down my understanding of some dark parts of the kernel...
Does that happen to you ? What can I do ?

I almost regret my PC sometimes when dealing with these errors, and that's a really, really weird feeling ;-)
greetings
Paul

           ,,,
         (o o)
--oOO--(_)--OOo----------------------------

Dr Paul Caplat
postdoctoral fellow
Departments of Environmental Biology / Maths & Stats
University of Guelph
Guelph On, N1G2W1
Canada

   .oooO  Oooo.
         \_)  (_/

No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.430 / Virus Database: 268.15.3/561 - Release Date: 1/12/2006 06:36

--
Pierre Bommel - CIRAD - UR Green

Back to home